OFFICE COORDINATOR & FINANCE ASSISTANT
USA Headquarters – Broken Arrow, OK
The Office Coordinator/Finance Assistant will organize and coordinate office administration and ensure that Life Impact policies and procedures are implemented within the Broken Arrow, OK. office, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Coordinator/Finance Assistant is responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, merchandise inventory control, processing merchandise orders, and some staff and/or volunteer supervision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee general office operation and organization which includes: greet/host visitors, answer incoming phone calls, check voicemail daily, and deliver messages as needed. Coordinate office cleaning, purchase office supplies and maintain letterhead/envelope inventory as needed.
- Oversee, facilitate, and organize all needed repairs on office equipment and office space. Coordinate and communicate with Shaw Homes representative on building related issues or renovations.
- Manage office budget and spending to include petty cash box. Match receipts to monthly credit card statements.
- Coordinate needed merchandise, food, supplies, and promotional materials for events, fundraisers, conferences, Board meetings and provide assistance as needed.
- Manage the PO Box and process all incoming/outgoing mail, including all bulk mail outs. Keep the bulk mailing permit valid, ensuring it does not expire
- Manage office related accounts including internet (Cox), security (Advance Alarms), gas (Oklahoma Natural Gas), electric (Public Service Company), and any future office accounts created/opened as needed.
- Receive and respond to any emergency calls related to the security system (Advance Alarms).
- Responsible for office insurance policies, annual renewals/new policies (GI, D&O foreign and business property) which includes updating office assets and property for business property insurance policies as needed.
- Supervise Donor Relations Assistant and Office Assistant “runner” and future office staff, review weekly reports: timesheets, mileage reimbursement reports, etc. Coordinate office related errands, assign to staff or volunteers as needed. Coordinate and schedule volunteers for office projects and mail outs as needed.
- Operate in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System – DonorView. Enter donations from cash and check deposits. Create and send out monthly donation letter receipts for mail and email. Contact partners when DonorView shows a problem with the credit card on file for monthly donors. Process year-end donor statements annually. Assist Finance Manager with reports.
- Pick up and deposit donations received at the PO Box. Forward any partner memos to the CEO in Messenger Finance Group. Deposit cash/checks received from merchandise sold locally, or at fundraisers and events.
- Manage online merchandise shopping platform (Shopify), process office merchandise sales and oversee all merchandise inventory, processing orders, and re-ordering additional/new merchandise for stock. Manage online sales and catalogs through Facebook and Instagram (connected to Shopify).
- Responsible for new hire paperwork (follow hard copy folder for reference) update paperwork as necessary due to state or federal changes
- Assist with writing and maintaining office manuals and procedures as needed. Ensure health and safety policies are up to date.
- Oversee, organize, and inventory any tangible donations (gifts in kind-clothing, shoes, toys, etc.) and partner gifts. Oversee and implement outside storage units when and as needed for stored items and maintain inventory of stored items.
- Assist with domestic and international travel, including flights, hotels/housing, and car rental reservations as needed for Life Impact USA staff and be available to assist with travel emergencies.
- Oversee staff/volunteers as needed for driving CEO and LI staff (and/or guests) to and from the Tulsa Int’l airport, to/from hotels and appointments as needed during their stay in Oklahoma.
- Support CEO as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
High school diploma or GED required; ministry and administrative experience, as well as experience with a constituent relationship management (CRM) database such as Donor View or Donor Perfect, is preferred. The candidate must be a strong multitasker, have outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills, work well under limited supervision and be extremely organized.
Proficient in the following programs
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
- Reliability and discretion
- Ability to make things happen
***Must be committed to the mission and overall vision of Life Impact and be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Have and maintain a committed, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Demonstrate personal and devotional habits and practices such as Bible study and prayer
- Demonstrate Godly character exemplifying qualities of honesty, trustworthiness, loyalty, diligence, and dependability
- Accept the Life Impact Statement of Beliefs
- Be involved in a local church and attend regularly (at least one service per week)
These physical requirements are not exhaustive and Life Impact International may add additional job-related physical demands to these if the need arises. Corrective devices may be used to meet these physical requirements.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare, and communicate information.
- Requires the ability to work in stressful conditions from time to time and remain focused for extended periods of time
- Requires some lifting, up to 50 pounds (suitcases, boxes, documents, computer equipment, etc.)